Ok, maybe I lied. I do want a few things for Christmas. So here is my Christmas gift guide for 2017, which also doubles as a wish list for my husband in case he needs a little inspiration when shopping for me this year… hint hint.
1. Byredo Fragrance – Flowerhead. This is one of those scents I keep coming back to. It’s heavenly. I need it.
2. Nike Airforce 1 ’07 Sneakers. Because you can never have too many pink sneakers. Or maybe you can, I just don’t believe I’m quite at my limit yet. Love the dusty rose colour + suede texture. I don’t need these, but that doesn’t stop me drooling over them.
3. Tiffany & Co. Etched Heart & Arrow Tag Necklace. After working on the Tiffany & Co. Christmas campaign this year (I’m still pinching myself) I’ve been trawling their site for the perfect something to treat myself to, in celebration of the campaign launch. And I’ve found it. Love the scrawled heart across the iconic Return To Tiffany charm. A modern twist on a classic Tiffany piece.
4. Bear Journal High Summer Limited Edition Set. Bear Journal have teamed up with Australian artist Hannah Nowlan to create this stunning limited edition packaging for High Summer. Perfect if you want to give the gift of health this summer. Also, finally, vitamins that look beautiful sitting on your bathroom shelf.
5. Zimmermann Helm Tie Bikini. It’s summer. Therefore I need new swimmers. And no-one does swimwear like Zimmermann. These beauties caught my eye straight away, a little bit sweet, a little bit nautical, and a whole lot of pretty.
6. Chloe Nile Bag. This bag I have had my eye on for months. I will make it mine one day.
7. Diptyque Roses Candle. Paying homage to the queen of flowers, this scented candle is almost too beautiful to burn.
8. Dinosaur Designs Open Sprout Bangle. Dear husband, this would go perfectly with every outfit I own. Thanks…
9. Love Stories Jude L Sleep Shirt. The ultimate bed shirt. Would wear to bed, would also probably wear in public it’s so cute.
10. Samantha Wills Glass Jewellery Chest. Because your pretty jewellery needs somewhere pretty to sleep.
Santa, you know where to find me.